Monday, December 13, 2010

DESIGNER OF THE WEEK









CRUSHED PEARLS CLOTHING LINE BY: MALC MULA AND BERNIE B


They are both currently seniors attending Morehouse College in Atlanta Georgia. I love my young entrepreneurs trying to get ahead in life doing something positive ... Be on the look out there Winter Line is coming soon and I will update you all on where you can locate the apparel !! I am excited for these two scholars working very hard to accomplish there goals!!!















Kween Moore is from New Haven Connecticut and attends UNCG College which is located in Greensboro, NC she is the proud owner, Photographer and Jewelry Designer of ukcjewelry.com I am an artist and obviously quite colorful and live my specifically as flashy-forward as possible





Here are some of her pieces from her collection .... feel free to visit her website for my photos. Comment and let me know what you think.....




























No comments:

Post a Comment